Manager/Senior Manager - Modelling - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
The work would primarily involve use of customer/operational data and application of statistical tools and techniques to achieve following
- Developing statistical, Financial and judgment based models to enhance the business decision making.
- Support business functions like operations, sales agency, HR.
- Continuous monitoring of models \ forecasting \ strategy trends in place and provide analytical recommendations for the same to the senior management.
- Define data requirements, run analysis and report/discuss results.
- Create and conduct quality control checks on data from initial data processing to final analysis results in order to ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Perform data mining analyses that help detect consumer behavioral patterns
- Work with local IT to ensure the analytical models are integrated /executed with other functional areas
- Independently or with minimum support resolve queries/issues associated with a project
- Maintaining and following the highest standards during documentation in MS Excel and Power Point
- Ensure adherence with all the applicable compliance policies (Data security policy, AML, operational risk, Functional manual and business standards of Organization as applicable). Take timely action on Audit comments and be able to demonstrate compliance with Internal controls
- At least 6+ years of experience in Modelling.
- Experience working with SAS, R, Phython. Strong Data warehousing concepts, Strong SQL, VBA, Excel, MS Office, MS Vision and BI Tools. Preferred SAS certified professionals
- Good Analytical knowledge, ability to do quick data deep dive and provide insights to the business partners/ Sr. Leaders
- Experience extracting and generating reports from large datasets and multiple disparate sources as well as demonstrated expertise in effectively producing and presenting detailed analysis, reports and providing critical information to senior management and customers
- Experience in handling large data preferred.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong Communication & interpersonal skills and drive for success
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.