Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:2488 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager/Senior Manager - MI/Reporting & Analysis - SQL/Excel - BPO/KPO (5-10 yrs)
Manager / Senior Manager MI, Reporting & Analysis ( SQL, Excel, etc) for an MNC BPO / KPO in Hyderabad.
Job Description :
- Provide historical and real-time performance reports to the site with high level data while also providing detailed and in-depth analysis on results. Works with site leadership to prepare analysis, compile exceptions report and present the sites exceptions to global management team.
- Develop & maintain standard data reporting for associate and site level performance.
- Maintain & report associate level schedule adherence data.
- Review historical metrics and benchmark new targets and goals for the site while keeping Business goals and targets at the forefront.
- Clearly identify areas that are impacting quality and performance and present to management team with results.
- Build and maintain new reports for the Site.
- Responsible for developing, owning and distributing the Associate and Team lead Dashboards.
- Compile statistical data and write narrative reports summarizing trend analysis/quality assurance findings and recommendations.
- Analyzing performance data identifying bottlenecks and recommending resolutions.
- Daily Interaction with Capacity and Workflow Manager on historical contact analysis looking at actual vs. forecast.
- Ongoing development of ad-hoc reporting for the Business based on projects, new initiatives that may arise from time to time.
- Daily analysis of Associate HMD Email and Phone responses to provide real-time feedback to Team leads through HMD mining that supports coaching initiatives and activities.
- Provide reports on Aged Cases, FCR & TTR and track trends on weekly, monthly and rolling year periods to highlight any trends and present back to Site Management.
- Based on results of analysis, be available to be part of project teams in looking for ways to improve FCR/TTR/PRR/CPH.
- Detailed reporting on specific reason codes that are impacting site metrics.
- Looks for ways of automating reports that are visible to the site throughout the day that helps the Business achieve their metrics on site and global level.
- Developed ongoing relationships with global reporting team to learn, support and share best practices, to ensure compatibility between site and org level reports.
- Supporting the training and coaching of colleagues in reporting from time to time.
- Identify common Associate development/training needs and filter information to local Management as well as - Training team on an ongoing basis.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate /PG having 5 - 10 years of work experience with 3 4 years in MI & Reporting and currently working in an MNC BPO / KPO.
- 3 - 4 years of Prior experience in handling large amount of complex data and dealing with multiple metric reporting (MIS) is preferred.
- Report Automation.
- Strong command of SQL, Excel and other MS Office programs.
- Previous experience of reporting & data analysis.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-pasted dynamic environment.
- Consistently maintains calm demeanor - able to maintain control with confidence and ease, while remaining flexible among the changes in a fast growing business.
- Clear thinking and logical with an ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Must display fine attention to detail - successfully completes tasks requiring deep attention to a high volume of detailed information with the ability to build quality process into job functions.
- Efficiently manages time based on continual evaluation of priorities, meets deadlines with high quality deliverable reflecting complete understanding of expectations, able to multi-task with laser-like focus.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Takes pride in own work and understands the importance of teamwork.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.