Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:439 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Manager/Senior Manager - Manpower Productivity - Manufacturing Sector (7-16 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Manpower Productivity - Manufacturing Clients
JD for SCO - Manpower productivity
Location - Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore
Key Responsibilities :
- Should have rich experience in Consulting industry.
- Should understand drivers of organization productivity improvement - such as organization structure, process transformation, automation led productivity improvement and others
- Understand operating model and organization structure levers such consolidation, role redesign, span of control optimization etc. to improve organization efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to design and implement people cost reduction initiatives
- Understand function wise productivity drivers for both white and blue-collar workforce
- Ability to program manage and drive change along with senior client executives to streamline people cost and improve productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- Establish a robust product strategy using inputs from internal stakeholders such as business leads, delivery leads and leadership teams, as well as keeping in mind market trends.
- Requires ability to solve problems with cost-effective, efficient solutions.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Build an ROI-driven product roadmap that captures full lifecycle of the product - from concept through maturity and eventually to disinvest stage
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, client relationships & an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements.
Years of experience :
- Minimum 7+ years in a Top tier Consulting firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills