Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:1239 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Manager/Senior Manager - M&A/Financial Due Diligence - International (3-12 yrs)
Manager/Sr. Manager M&A - Financial Due Diligence - International
- Manage buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing frontend financial and business due diligence assistance to middle market companies and private equity investors in sectors like power & energy, real estate, fintech, healthcare & pharma etc. (sector-agnostic) in US middle market space.
- Directly deal with clients and manage engagements from start to end along with managing a team of 5-8 people.
- Understanding of the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target company.
- Analyze financials forecasts, historical earnings, assets and liabilities of target client to determine core recurring earnings of the business.
- Identify and understand the key business drivers and provide value to the client through our services and the deliverables we produce.
- Identify deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues.
- Managing and reviewing of deliverables including reports, presentations, and discussions with the client.
- Understanding transaction structure and basis it advised on structuring issues.
- Manage a team of experienced professionals.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should be a qualified CA/MBA Finance/ CFA
- Prior Experience in Financial Due Diligence is must
- Project management skills and team management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to Manage 4-5 assignments simultaneously.