Views:521 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal & Secretarial - Real Estate (3-15 yrs)
1. Providing Legal Opinion on various Legal Matters relating to Property, Real Estate Business and financing to real estate projects amongst financing to other businesses.
2. Excellence in Drafting of all types of Legal documents pertaining to matters relating to Property, Real Estate Business and lending business.
3. Excellence in laws relating to financing and security creation as well as compliances under various applicable laws.
4. To attend court matters for the company in all designated courts.
5. Drafting of criminal complaints/ lodging of FIRs and liasioning with police authorities in relation to the cases filed by the Company.
6. To vet and prepare the Documents for the business in which the Company is dealing with, basically involve in vetting and drafting the Documents for the Company such as Loan Documents/Security Documents etc., Leave and Licence Agreement/Lease Deed, Necessary Legal Complaints, Legal Notices, Reply to Legal Notice, Indemnity Bonds and such other legal documents as and when required by and for the Company.
7. Must be abreast of relevant developments in commercial and financial laws.
8. To brief the Advocates/Solicitors for Court Litigation, on behalf of the Company.
9. Basically to handle all the matters pertaining to Legal Compliance, Issues and consulting the Company for the same.
10. Update review & communicate new laws / regulations and provide guidance regarding applicability / impact on Cos. Business / ongoing matters
Required Candidate profile:
- Candidate must have real estate legal experience
- Should be able to handle litigation & non litigation both
- Should be smart, confident and hard worker