Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:2014 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Media - LLB/LLM (5-9 yrs)
Scope of Work Involved:
- Drafting, negotiating and managing agreements pertaining to distribution / syndication / licensing / acquisition of content over various mediums such as satellite, television, mobile, internet, etc. in the international as well as the Indian territory.
1) Managing overall legal affairs of the companys/groups and various different verticals
2) Drafting all kinds of documents being letters, MOU, Agreements, etc.
3) Liasoning with counsels, advocates, clients, inter departments
4) Reviewing and negotiating agreements related to content distribution, content acquisition and syndication and licensing of the content across all modes, mediums such as satellite, internet etc for India and Overseas territory. Managing and maintaining the Rights Management activity for the Company content.
5) Coordinating and briefing the senior management and providing legal support to ensure compliance with the legal affairs of the Company.
1) Graduate / Post-Graduate in Law from a reputed university.
2) 5 - 9 years of relevant work experience post-graduation. Media industry exposure is a must.
3) Excellent drafting & communication skills.
4) Working knowledge of MS Office (MS word, excel, powerpoint).
5) Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
6) Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and presentation skills.
7) Positive attitude, mentoring, process-oriented approach and flexibility in the area of work.