Consultant at See N Recruit
Views:262 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (12-25 yrs)
Job Objective :
Responsible for effective and efficient management of all matters related to legal for the region
Reporting - Head Legal
Roles and Responsibilities :
Execute and adhere to legal framework and Lead legal areas of region for the business
- Handling Litigations, Non-Litigations, Legal Research of region
- Legal operations and liaison with legal consultants and advisors
- Briefing Senior advocates on various civil, criminal, consumer and pre-litigation matters of business.
- Represent the organization in all legal appearances and for providing counsel to the legal consultants wherever required
- Liaison with local bodies and internal liaison to provide support in handling Municipal authorities/Urban development authorities of state governments
- Track and resolve lands/Mortgages/litigations issues.
- Supervising development agreements, flat sale agreements and other related agreements under MOFA & RERA.
- Plan AOP and adhere to budget expenses and receivable for the region
- Promote and Exhibit performance-driven culture
- Support in capability building initiatives for team
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 12+ years. Preferred experience with Law firms/ Solicitor Firms for 5 years or more. has done liasioning work or contacts in ahmedabad
Location - Ahmedabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.