Founding Partner at Meraki Konsulting
Views:3888 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Financial Services (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager/Sr. Manager Legal (Chennai Location) for a Financial Services related Trust.
The incumbent should have worked on shareholder agreements and should have worked on transactions related to debt and/or equity funding.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables :
- Ensure that the companies corporate documents are in compliance with existing legislation and overall corporate strategy.
- Draft, review and finalise beneficial legal agreements and contracts with all parties
- Negotiate shareholder agreements and manage shareholders of the Trust and the individual group companies
- Manage all legal structuring for new companies being incubated by the Trust
- Evaluate structures for transactions, M & A, investments recommending appropriate options to the Trust leadership team
- Support the leadership team in corporate development activities such as arranging strategic alliances, securing corporate financing, divesting of assets or divisions, and management of intellectual property.
- Employ and coordinate with external specialised legal services for legal advice, where required
- Monitor new government decisions and laws which impact the Trust and advise the Board of impact and opportunities
- Manage all other day to day legal affairs of the Trust.
- 5-7 years experience in Corporate Law (contract and company law)
- Experience in Financial Services industry
Knowledge/Skills required :
- Deep expertise in company and contract law
- Managing shareholders and structuring shareholder contracts
- Legal aspects of structuring a new firm, mergers and acquisitions, divestments, etc
- Understanding of corporate development activities/ projects Competencies required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.