Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:381 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Senior Manager - Lean Design/Business Excellence - BPO/ITeS (10-14 yrs)
The client's Operations team is engaged in a large-scale client experience transformation by improving our client journeys, internal processes, technology and use of data science. To support this work, we are looking for passionate end-to-end solution designers to join our team as a Manager - Lean Design.
Do you seek to gain insights into client needs through Design Thinking? Are you skilled at deploying those insights into the design of processes, people and integration with relevant technologies such as automation, robotics, algorithms, artificial intelligence and machine learning? Do you have the passion for change and to own the responsibility of design from concept to completion?
The Senior Consultant on the Lean Design team works in collaboration with the business to identify opportunities and design processes to evolve the maturity of the business-operating model, maximize the return on digital/automation investments and improve the performance of the entire system.
- Using Design Thinking skills, you lead research sessions with our clients to understand their experiences, unmet needs, desires and their - moments of truth-
- Using systems thinking skills, you overlay these opportunities on our current operating model and use LEAN and hypothesis-based Six Sigma problem-solving techniques to uncover the root cause of inefficiencies and issues
- Assist in developing a digital transformation target operating model which includes recommendations on automation, workflows, web applications, data science and employee training opportunities to improve the client experience
- You conduct a series of design sessions or test proposed solutions though experiments so that only the best ideas reach development and deployment teams
- You partner with product owners, business and technology leaders to develop a series of minimal viable products (MVPs) to accelerate the pace of client improvements based on sound understanding of AGILE and change management principals
- You continue to keep the previously defined target operating model and continue to influence partners through change roadmaps and improvement backlogs to delivers the objectives of an ultimate client experience
- Help operations team with Capacity Insights for planning of FTEs and enable them derive capacity gains achieved through target re-baselining
- Create a roadmap of Transformation and CI initiatives in co-ordination with Business Heads and alignment with Canadian Lean Design Director/s
Skills and Knowledge :
- Ability to use human centered design principles to map the ideal client journey, including leading empathy and co-creation workshops
- Ability to create a business architecture to facilitate alignment of strategic objectives and tactical demands
- Ability to assess data model and data flows and facilitate automation and process design workshops
- Strong consulting, relationship management and facilitation skills including the ability to listen and question to understand the business problem, analyse, provide insight and advice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including persuasive, data-rich presentation skills
Education and Experience :
- University degree
- At least 10-14 years of relevant experience with increasing accountability
- Hands-on knowledge of and certification in various improvement frameworks (LEAN, Six Sigma, AGILE, Human Centered Design, Design Thinking, Customer Journey mapping)
- Experience using Business Architecture to articulate automation solutions using platforms such as PEGA, Blue Prism and TABLEAU
- Experience managing complex process improvement projects, including undertaking operational assessments and target operating model design using Lean Six Sigma
- Expert level knowledge of tools to collect, aggregate, segment and analyze data e.g. MS Excel
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Project, and MS Visio
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.