Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:1030 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager/Senior Manager - International Sales - KPO (5-12 yrs)
Global sales job opportunity in Mumbai/Delhi for dynamic and result-driven Sales professional having an experience of 5+ years in Business Development, Customer Relationship Management, Client Servicing in selling Data, Market Research, Market Intelligence or related services to the International clients (majorly US Clients) across Pharma, Lifesciences, Healthcare, CPG, Retail, FMCG industry.
You will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities and forging strong relationships with clients and helping the business in acquisition and revenue generation.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Please Note: The shift timings will be US Shift timing (6pm-4am IST)
Location: Mumbai/Delhi (Work from home)
Your Employer: A global organization providing market research, business intelligence, technology research, investment research and marketing support to its Fortune 500 clients
- Managing the responsibility of selling to international clients (US Clients majorly)
- Developing strategies that position the company's Research as a strategic resource for the clients.
- Qualifying and prospecting decision-makers, stakeholders and influencers by setting up calls or in-person meetings, pitching solutions and identifying sales potential.
- Generating revenue & acquiring new clients across Pharma, Lifesciences, Healthcare, CPG, Retail, FMCG industry for the Market Research Solutions (Market Intelligence, Primary & Secondary Research solutions), Content services, Market Intelligence and Competitive Intelligence
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 5+ years of sales experience in International markets (US Clients) with a prior experience in selling services (Market Research, Data Research, Content services, Analytics, Competitive Intelligence, Innovation research) & working in any KPO or Research Firm
- Strong understanding of the Pharma, Lifesciences, Healthcare, CPG, Retail, FMCG industry.
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Proven expertise in creating and maintaining relationships with senior decision-makers in global corporations
- Target oriented individual with outstanding sales aptitude and business knowledge
- Past experience in selling high-volume long-term deals would be an added advantage that is in it for you?
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.