Manager/Senior Manager - Institutional Business - Mutual Funds (10-15 yrs)
- To drive Institutional Sales Strategy for the concerned market which could be expanded as and when the need arises.
- Responsible to drive AUM and Revenue of the assigned area.
- Provide leadership and support to Sales Team in building relationship and growing Sales.
- Drive transformation of the business to a channel focus sales and marketing structure.
- Cater to existing clients effectively and broaden the base of Institutional Clients.
- Must design and develop strategic plans for revenue growth.
- Manage, develop, coach, motivate & mentor the sales team to enhance their skill to ensure a high professional standard & achievement of monthly sales target and KRA targets.
- Devise strategy for the area covering maximum clients/distributors/partners.
- Build effectiveness of Customer servicing quality across the area and set internal benchmarks.
- Responsible for ensuring team members are fully equipped with relevant 'functional and behavioral competencies about product /market positioning/compliance guidelines/ market dynamics and build a skill repository to cascade the information to the team members.
- Collation of the market information such as competitor activities & initiatives and analyze the same with the help of Product & Investment Team to pre-empt its impact on the business.
- Ensure Compliance & Risk Standards.
- Preferably 10-12 years of total relevant experience in Mutual Fund and 6 to 7 years in the Institutional Sales & Marketing.
- Preferably an MBA from a reputed Business School or any Financial Post Graduation
- Leadership Qualities managing a Winning Team.
- Strong Networking Skill and Relationship Management.
- Must possess relevant functional and leadership competencies to perform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Good analytical abilities
- Ability to see the bigger picture and strategize accordingly
- Ability to effectively managing teams to achieve goals assigned
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.