Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:298 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager/Senior Manager - Indirect Taxation - Consumer Durable - CA (5-8 yrs)
Job description :
- Engage in technical research on latest case laws and circulars and prepare summary and impact analysis on landmark cases. Handling Indirect Tax assessments and communicate appropriately with the tax authorities
- Advising company on various matter relating to indirect taxes such as GST, Customs Duty, Foreign Trade Policy.
- Managing pan India Indirect tax compliance services (including review of computation and returns prepared by the team members, identify the value addition areas, ensuring meeting the statutory due dates, identifying and following the best practices, liaise with co. in implementing the value addition areas and best practices, etc.)
- Maintain data of research papers and conduct hygiene checks on regular intervals.
Prepare service summary.
- Ensuring that regular updates are sent to company covering the detailed analysis of the impact. Ensuring timely communication and interaction with clients in relation to on-going assignments or new developments.
- Understanding co's requirement from Client/Principals and gearing up to deliver by way of the following: Analyzing available information & prepare checklist to acquire necessary data/documents from client
- Undertaking comprehensive reviews of business operations to identify tax planning opportunities as well as compliance gaps. Administer all indirect tax processes and compliance.
- Research & scrutinize all aspects of the assignment with the team to ideate and provide optimal solutions while involving Articles in data research for working on the base report of the assignment.
- Planning & strategizing approach for litigation and exploring novel ways to resolve tax disputes of clients. Innovating & enhancing processes to achieve commercial targets effective.
- Supporting Principals & Partners by drafting memo's/ opinions and reports, getting them reviewed and presenting the final report with client for closure. Building client relationship and confidence by demonstrating thorough understanding and of the client's requirements and business.
- Demonstrating professionalism by working within legal and regulatory guidelines while remaining independent and objective at all times.
- Drafting Appeals for review by Partner/principal & attend hearing. Planning & Coordinating with clients for obtaining necessary documents. Attending hearings/ submission of appeal and proactively updating the client on a regular basis with regards to assignment development.
- Reviewing Notice/Orders and responding to them by way of the following: Analyzing available information & preparing checklist to acquire necessary data/documents from client. Researching & scrutinizing all aspects of the assignment with the team to ideate and provide optimal solutions.
BD Support :
- Draft & prepare proposals & pitch presentations. Evaluate potential business acquisition areas. Assist principal/partners in preparing strong pitching ground to acquire new business.
- Evaluate potential business acquisition areas and possible additional service expansion opportunities.
- Identify leads from external & existing clients. Grow industrial knowledge and scope to enhance services to existing clients.
Research & Technical Opinions :
- Execute an exhaustive research for the company in line with their expectations. Ensure usage of all tools (External market data/internal portals) to generate effective research.
- Undergo regular technical trainings/ knowledge sharing session within team to deliver effectively as well as efficiently.
Candidate Requirement :
- CA Passed
- Able to manage the complete Indirect Tax vertical end to end
- From Any manufacturing industry, currently working in corporate role preferred.
- Immediate Closure.
Narayan - 9819147645
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.