Founder at Serving Skill
Views:4095 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Senior Manager - IFRS 17 - BFSI (10-25 yrs)
- Experience in Financial management, US GAAP, Financial accounting and reporting, Hedge funds, ACCA IFRS certification / Diploma, Certification from ICAI, Regulatory requirements such as FCR, EC, ALM
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques with strong Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (SAS, SQL, SPSS etc.). SAS experience is highly desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of BFSI regulatory and reporting standards like Solvency-II / Basel III /IFRS4 / IFRS9 / IFRS15 with implementation experience and excellent understanding of Insurance domain (Life or Non-Life)
- Brilliant understanding of PD/LGD/EAD models using SAS and Knowledge of commonly used stats techniques (regression-linear and logistic, CART, clustering, ANOVA, ANCOVA,boosting, bagging)
- Knowledge/ working experience on the SAS tools/solutions - infrastructure for risk management (IRM), SAS Business Rules manager (BRM), SAS risk and finance workbench (RFW), model implementation platform (MIP)
- Working knowledge of relational and dimensional data model.
- Good understanding of IFRS17 standards; hands-on IFRS17 project experience (desirable)
- Experience on any of the ETL tools, visualization tools and reporting tools will be an added advantage.
- Good to have an understanding on any actuarial system (like GGY Axis, Prophet) or Accounting engine, General Ledger (SAP) and SAS for IFRS
Roles and Responsibilities:
The position requires a person to work on global IFRS-17 engagements (E2E implementations), with base location at GDS (Bengaluru or Gurgaon). This functional SME role involves Gap analysis, Impact assessment Implementation, and Testing which will be driving various IFRS17 solutions.
- Analyze current state of business requirements, perform gap analysis, make recommendations for IFRS 17 solutions and design processes.
- Research, assess, analyze and functional/financial documents, reports and operational requirements for IFRS-17 (Insurance Contract), IFRS 16 (Leases), IFRS 9 Financial Instruments (Classification and Measurement) and IFRS 15 Contract Revenue.
- Review contractual agreements for the purpose of assessing criteria for financial instrument and Insurance Contract classifications.
- Provide support to the department in gathering all comparative data needed for IFRS reporting including reconciliations required to support operating results during the comparative years i.e. transition adjustments.
- Assist in identifying, developing, testing and implementing IFRS accounting operational and reporting solutions to meet financial and regulatory reporting requirements, map financial reporting processes and modify control procedures, as required.
- Prepare and consolidate IFRS related issues and procedural training documentation.
- Provide support in documenting current processes and new IFRS requirements.
- Facilitates small to large meetings and conducts information gathering and/or training sessions as required.
- Analyze current baseline and gaps based on leading practices, confirm the finance vision, define Finance TOM and develop roadmap for change
- Evaluate management reporting requirements, design reports to meet current reporting requirement, standardize reports and design dashboards
- Analyze current finance function process, structure and capabilities, assess current capability gaps, design future state business partnering framework
Sourcing Guidelines :
- Candidates with CA as their academic qualification is preferred
- Candidates with ANY of the following combinations will fit for this role :
- Finance and accounting + insurance Product knowledge)
- Actuarial Insurance+ Finance and accounting+ IFRS
- SME Type ( Finance accounting+ Insurance+ IFRS)Client Facing ( More preferred this skill set)
- Kindly mention the Aadhaar card number while uploading the CV (mandatory) for duplication check.
- Candidates can be sourcing from anywhere in India for this role.
City: Gurgoan and Bangalore
Experience : -10-25 Yr.
Annual Salary : 50 LPA INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.