Associate Director - HR at Visionet Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:680 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources - BPO/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
- Design and implement HR Systems and Policies, covering recruitment, retention, performance appraisal and capability building.
- Provide corporate human resources advisory and consultation for line managers and staff on human resources practices
- Deliver key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, reward and recognition, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Create effective analytical reports to analyze employee information; provide decision support to management through HR metrics
- Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment.
- Act as an internal consultant to individuals or groups to guide and manage their development plans and journeys.
- Implement talent management strategies to drive organisation goals.
- Nurture a positive working environment and come up with innovative ways to maintain a spirited culture
- Full time MBA in HR from a tier-1 or tier-2 institute
- 8+ years experience in a progressive HR role
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies designed to improve employee morale
- Proven capability in contributing to the strategic direction of a department.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including negotiation and influencing skills.
- Flexible in role definitions/responsibilities and willing to go the extra mile as needed to produce effective results as expected from this role.