Manager/Senior Manager - Human Capital Consulting - Govt Advisory (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Manager who will lead a team of Managers and Associates/Senior Associates to support the Government of India's Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) and other Government training institutions in their efforts to assemble a global coalition of knowledge partners and universities.
Key roles and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to) :
- Work closely with DoPT to deliver on a range of tasks related to on-line learning and needs assessment of the training needs and competencies required by public officials
- Coordinating with specific government departments and training institutions to identify the required competencies
- Identify and liaise with global institutions providing on-line, blended and face-to-face content that map to the skills and knowledge identified by DoPT and organize in-person sessions to supplement courses wherever needed
- Leading efforts to enable government training institutions to embed the curated on-line courses as a part of their regular training offerings
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders by sharing of periodic updates through documents, presentations etc.
- Understand and strategize program delivery timelines with the team, be responsible for effective delivery of the program.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of work experience in a high performing environment, with 4-5 years of experience in a leadership position
- Master's degree in economics, public policy or related fields
- Experience in human capital consulting, competency mapping, govt stakeholder management
- Prior capacity building experience in the development sector, preferably with governments
- Management skills and experience
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience, including hiring, training, and management of staff
- Experience writing and managing budgets
- Experience working with complex partnerships, especially with governments, donors, and research organisations
Skills and competencies :
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing, conversing and presenting clearly in English
- Proven ability to independently handle multiple diverse assignments simultaneously, successfully complete assigned tasks and meet deadlines while conducting high-quality work
- Ability to work closely with multiple team members in a collaborative manner
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically frequently and flexibly