HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:6555 Applications:1417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:336
Manager/Senior Manager - HR - Life Insurance (2-7 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - HR
About Our Client : Our client is a top life insurer in India. They are undertaking searches for HR Managers across multiple locations.
- Incumbent must be an MBA graduate/ from a recognized university with 2-7 years of experience in the similar function(HR/IR/PM) from a reputed organization.
Job Profile :
- Ensures timely delivery of manpower needs based on business plans; builds an effective pipeline to ensure timely closure of critical needs.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers for the locations. Manages employee life cycle/ cross-functionally and build a strong relationship with the business.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes and ensures adherence to HR related policies and processes. Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Manages entire employee life cycle from on-boarding till the exit, focusing on Engagement, Talent development and retention.
- Support the Zonal HR in designing succession plans, role rotation plans and provide career development options for key talent and critical positions. Identify and prepare development plans for the key employees including Hi-Pots.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and invokes positive changes in the people management
- Identifies employees ready for the promotion and rotates best talents across different functions in the organization in consultation with the Business Head.
- Proposes changes for improved employee engagement and job satisfaction. Actively participates in business discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization
Day In Life of HR Manager:
- Recruitment and On-boarding
- Handling entire employee cycle
- Stakeholder Management
- Designing and collaborating HR initiatives
- Candidates should be willing to travel in the regions allocated to them.