Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:615 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Manager/Senior Manager - HR Automobile Ancillary (12-15 yrs)
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources,
The Human Resources Manager will provide guidance and advice on various human resources matters to build organizational capability and enable the achievement of overall business and HR strategies. The Human Resources Manager will provide proactive support to their internal client group in areas such as coaching, counseling, organizational development, performance management, talent management and employee engagement. Further the HRM will provide value added analysis and interpretation of key data and HR metrics. Acting as an internal consultant and business partner, the HR Manager will collaborate with local management to proactively educate, promote and develop a highly positive and engaged workforce.
- Support the business direction by providing sound HR leadership coaching and advice to support the client group leadership team on all people related matters to facilitate improvement in performance and results.
- With the direction of the Director, HR,
, lead key HR processes for the designated client group including organization design, succession planning, organization, leadership & employee development, change management, performance management, etc.
- Lead and support Center of Excellence (COE) program roll outs in support of enterprise business and people strategies (examples include: employee engagement, talent review, succession planning training programs)
- Support execution of HR cyclical processes (compensation, performance management, etc.)
- Leverages the tools and processes developed by HR Centers of Expertise to deliver HR programs
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, automation and transfer of work to drive efficiency.
- Support positive employee relations by responding to employee questions and concerns in a timely fashion. In conjunction with the Director, HR, identify any patterns or trends in the issues presented, and develop potential solutions for long-term resolution.
- In conjunction with the Director, HR, work with the leadership team on implementation of new business initiatives and resulting people impacts and manage the change process.
- Help to cultivate a positive work environment to enable a motivated, engaged workforce and help to optimize employee retention through effective, proactive human resources programs and communications.
- Analyze and interpret HR metrics such as recruitment requirements, headcount management, turnover, etc. Analyze trends and make recommendations to develop strategies to address underlying issues.
- Collaborate with HR team members in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards, and Shared Services, to assess the impact of local and corporate business plans and national/local market factors that may affect the ability to effectively attract, develop, reward, and retain talent.
- Provide consistent interpretation, advice and counsel to support effective resolution of complex people management issues that may require corrective action or progressive discipline, as required.
- Support the introduction of new programs, policies, practices and HR systems.
- Post Graduate in Human Resources from a reputed institute with 12 -15 years of experience in HR business partnering preferably in Automobile / Auto Component or Manufacturing
- Exceptional client focus with strong professional and business acumen.
- Creative problem solver, able to manage pragmatically through ambiguity
- This position requires solid listening skills and a desire to partner collaboratively with the business; strong relationship building skills are a must.
- Knowledge and experience in HR best practices
- Creative problem-solver with strong questioning and problem diagnosis skills.
- Highly adaptable and resilient - Proven ability to flex seamlessly from one project or client to the next and effectively manage frequently changing priorities
- High level of autonomy and ability to manage through ambiguity.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, successfully driving multiple and complex projects, in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to analyze complex data from various sources and make sound recommendations.
- Strong communication skills in all areas: written, verbal, and listening.
- Proven ability to collaborate, negotiate, facilitate, and resolve conflicts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive and difficult issues in a confidential manner.
- Highly effective change agent, establishing strategies to reach results. Experience in organizational change management is essential.
- Tech savvy, solid data skills and advanced level of computer skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.