Manager/Senior Manager - Fraud Operations - KPO (1-6 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager- Fraud Operations-(Fraud Mitigation/ Fraud Operations/ Dispute Management)
i. Industry Experience : Banking Industry - Fraud Mitigation, Fraud Operations, Dispute management
ii. Experience : Looking for individuals with experience of 2-7 years in Fraud Ops management / Fraud Mitigation/ Dispute management
iii. Must have skills : Extensive knowledge in Fraud Mitigation, Fraud Operations, Dispute management
iv. Good to have skills : SQL, Tableau (Not Mandate)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a first responder for all of fraud alerting platforms
- Perform analytics of complex data models to evaluate legitimacy of transactional logs
- The ability to support early identification of common points of purchase through intelligence and compromised payment card reporting, rapid response, triage and analysis of technical forensic investigation reports and ability to conduct cyber analysis of investigation reports.
- Analyze compromised payment card data from multiple reporting sources in order to identify compromised points of purchase.
- Ensure incidents are escalated to the proper support teams for validation and mitigation based on the identification of possible threats.
- Accurately assess impact of critical/major incidents
- Identify compromised merchants through varying forms of cyber intelligence.
- Self-driven individual who can multitask and complete varying risk projects
- Create detailed reports on internal incident response measures of success
- Detail oriented problem solver - monitor and respond to a wide variety of proprietary solutions used to identify potential fraud and risk-based activity that may impact our clients
- Flexibility to work in shifts, during weekends (including holidays), and extended hours as needed
- Proven experience collaborating in a team within a 24x7 Operations Center
- Passion for fraud schemes and cybercrime investigations
- Knowledge of transactions, systems processing transactions, and overall transaction process
- Understanding of networks, risk management, network security, and security operations
- Prior experience with data analytics, visualization tools and concepts
- Understanding of payments process, cybercrime, and fraud techniques
- Design reports with meaningful trends and fraud stats