Proprietor at Recruiter
Views:65 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager/Senior Manager - Forensics (6-10 yrs)
We have an immediate requirement for a FORENSICS MANAGER / SR MANAGER
The financials are fixed at 15 LPA
Those immediately available to join pls apply
Qualifications:- Chartered Accountant or equivalent- Certified Fraud Examiner (preferred)
Should be flexible to work in US shift timings.
Experience: 6-8 years post qualification in Forensic Services practices of mid to large firms (Big - 4 preferred) with experience of independently managing Forensic investigation and litigation support engagement responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Job description of the position: Manager / Senior Manager
- Lead and manage preventive and detective fraud-related engagements with guidance from the Forensic Partner.
- Hands-on Experience in providing litigation support to the client related to forensic work.
- Understand client expectations and deliver exceptional quality service.
- Manage a team of analysts and consultants on engagements.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to problem-solving.
- Candidate should possess the ability to understand internal controls and processes
- Forensic bent of mind, professional skepticism to identify relevant issues, malpractices, misappropriation, etc.
- Have sound legal knowledge on various corporate & other regulatory compliances applicable to US entities.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Should have experience in IDEA, Tableau
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stringent deadlines requiring extended working hours and travel domestically and internationally as may be necessary.
Rebecca E S
RECRUITERS PLACEMENT & TRAINING HUB