Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:300 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFSI (10-16 yrs)
- As the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the strategic planning of Clix Capital by utilizing your financial analysis skills to project the financial health of the company and provide insights on how to improve its profitability. You will also be responsible for operational financial planning, financial and management reporting, and financial analysis for strategic decision-making.
Your role will involve: What You Will Do:
- Finance and Business Excellence - Drive all key finance processes (Budget, Forecast, Closing, Quarterly Business Update, etc.) and ensure seamless and flawless process management with an understanding of the end-to-end flow Handle annual budget processes incorporating business initiatives, economic trends, and operational efficiency.
- Align budget to business strategies and provide insights on improving profitability Drive standardization and simplification of processes, turning insights into concrete improvement actions and partnering with business functions Utilize AI/ML models to gather data and generate insights to make decisions and adjust organizational processes to generate value
- Business Partnership - Along with Business Managers, co-design finance analytics frameworks for a shared view of performance. Oversee revenue and expenses, highlight trends and analyze causes of unexpected variance and conduct business-wise profitability analysis. Provide recommendations for improvement, drive actionable outcomes, and understand market dynamics and competitors.
- Conduct sophisticated analysis, synthesize and summarize implications to business and influence business partners using analytics and business understanding. Drive performance while transforming
- Drive the conversation with the business to invest in bold ambitions. Proactively use benchmarking with peers and ensure all resources are optimized. Prepare Management presentations, MIS reports, and business highlights.
- Leadership- Have a growth and an owner mindset, act as an entrepreneur that focuses on business impact, and continuously learn and innovate. Deliver success as a collaborative and aligned team by driving business impacts and accelerating transformation.
Qualified - ICWA/CFA/MBA (Finance)/ with experience in FP&A.
- 10 years of experience.
- Proficiency in FP&A reporting and forecasting tools, and Excel/PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry data, and make clear and compelling business planning recommendations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.