Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:3338 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager/Senior Manager - Finance - FMCD/Consumer Goods (6-13 yrs)
Vacancy for : Manager/ Sr. Manager Finance.
Reporting To CFO
Educational Qualification - CA /MBA
Job Description :
Role & Responsibilities
- MIS & Analytics
- Analyze current and past trends in KPIs including all areas of revenue, expenses and CAPEX
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variance
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Develop financial reports and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Commercial Controlling
- Establish and coordinate the budgeting systems and procedures; compile, monitor, and analyze a consolidated annual budget plan; and monitor actual performance against budget, identify and analyze variations.
- Manage company's budget, analyze revenues and expenses by product or product line.
- Banking & Treasury
- Analyze the organization's revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast the organization's short, medium, and long-term cash flow position.
- Exploring investment options
- Maintaining banking relations and optimize services from the bankers
- Monthly review and verification of bank charges
- Ensuring compliance relating to EEFC, FIRC, BRC requirements
- Understand and analy ze process efficiencies within the finance reporting domain and related automation
- Drive and execute automation projects related to finance function alongwith IT department.
Location : Yerwada, Pune
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.