Business Service Manager at Renous Consulting
Views:298 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - Contractual Role (8-10 yrs)
We recommend you to join our Telegram Channel to know about all the Open Positions:
Job Location: Gurugram
Job Type: Contractual
Contract Tenure: 6 months (Extendable)
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Business Financial Report (BFR) and Financial Covenants in BFR with proper analysis.
- Preparing working files for Consolidation e.g. inventory elimination, GM analysis, AR/AP analysis
- Preparing monthly Global Sales Master.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Opex analysis. - WD-5 BFR, Flash WD-2
- Ensuring timely closure and accurate recording and reporting of all financial transactions and system reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance for FBAR, Payroll, Sales tax, Form 1099, W2 issuances, New state registration, and disregard entity, etc
- Ensuring US (Federal & State compliances) & Mauritius compliances- Timely filing of all required tax returns and other statutory filings
- Working with the third party on the Corporate Governance framework and other secretarial compliance
- Supporting Group CFO / Global Finance Controller to facilitate decision-making to support business.
- Managing Complex accounting matters & Supporting Global partnership
- Working Capital Management- Weekly Cash Flow Forecast
- Partner with Regional Controllers on all aspects of Finance & Accounts and coordinate with all three regional accounting and finance teams
- Providing annual operating plans for the Finance function and monthly updates to the plan
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Coordination with respective consultants/Management companies to seek the Opinion.
409a common stock valuation
- Coordination with Group auditor on overall Planning & audit fieldwork on US & MUR Consol. Financials
- Managing the relationship with Group auditors and ensuring smooth & timely completion of external audits from finalizing the commercials to sign off at audit committee - 90 days from Year-end.
- Consolidation of Forecast inputs from all the regions on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Board deck in which Plan vs Actual with commentary
- Preparation of multiple reports which is part of Board reporting.
- Proactively on regular intervals performing covenants testing basis of the latest approved Forecast.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in Business Finance and accounting
- Should have experience in US GAAP and IND AS
- Have good experience in Finalization of Accounts, FP&A
- Demonstrated ability to work with the cross-functional and cross-border team
- Should have good experience in team management
- Self-driven and ability to motivate the team to work in line with company objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
About the Client: The client is an MNC, providing solar energy solutions.