Manager/Senior Manager - Employee Relations (8-14 yrs)
This position requires an individual who has significant employee and employee relations experience combined with deep SME knowledge about employee issues. The individual must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills that enable the individual to communicate effectively with every employee. The individual must be able to lead a broad spectrum of projects, design and deliver trainings, and influence and coach leaders. The central objective employee relations philosophy is to ensure our organization's treatment of employees is fair, respectful, and consistent with our core business values and principles.
- Conduct fair thorough and timely investigations into allegations of violations of policies or local law and policies to ensure fair treatment of all employees.
- Work with senior leaders, managers, and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment which encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities.
- Determine the accuracy of the legal documents in relation to employees.
- Provide coaching to business leaders and managers, offering feedback and advice on employee and organizational issues in a proactive, empathetic, and compassionate manner.
- Prepare and address any litigation matter arising out of employee relations.
- Demonstrate experience in Disciplinary, Grievance, PIP, Redundancy and POSH policies.
- Track, report and analyze ER data and trends to proactively create a positive organizational culture and build manager capabilities.
- Review and advise on complex performance management situations and fairness of decision making and local processes for reorganization and restructuring exercise.
- Advise Partner teams (Internal Audit, Global Investigations) on local investigation processes and advise and support on local disciplinary processes.
- Uncover, assess opportunities, and propose solutions to HR process improvements.
- Lead and support cross functional ER and HR projects, locally and global initiatives, as needed.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications :
- Degree in Law/ Human Resources
- 8 plus years of experience in Employee relations, Human Resources or Employment legal
- Experience in conducting investigations and advising or supporting local disciplinary and investigation processes.
- Experience in establishing cross functional relationships across all levels and geographies.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and complexity and apply an intersectional lens to your work
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must, including the ability to interface with others in a positive, approachable, and professional.
- Superior case management experience including the development of investigation plans, effective interview techniques, note taking, recommendations and case closure.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking/ problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of local employment law and practices, policies, law and regulations
- Ability to execute both strategic and tactical priorities and operate in the grey areas.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.