Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:6161 Applications:1188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Manager/Senior Manager/Director - Strategy Consulting - Consumer/TMT/Agri/Chemicals (5-9 yrs)
Role : Manager/ Sr Manager/ Director
Key responsibilities :
- Member of the delivery teams working on challenging engagements for some of the largest global and Indian Private Equity and corporate clients
- Research and develop insights on client/target organization, industry
- Conduct primary and secondary research, expert interviews, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops for both client stakeholders and market participants
- Prepare client ready delivery documents - including market models, financial models, project reports, etc.
- Support project manager/director in project management such as project delivery, client stakeholder relationships, document management, etc.
- Be a mentor to junior team members
- Contribute in building thought leadership on specific relevant industry themes
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Experience in being part of commercial due diligence engagements for global large private equity funds and in corporate strategic deals would be essential
- Experience in engagements across multiple sectors
- Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment in client-facing situations
- Adept in analytical skills and self-directed, team-oriented who will thrive on challenge
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Energy and enthusiasm to deal with complexities of solving client problems and being challenged to work in a high-pressure environment with outstanding learning quotient.
- An entrepreneurial mindset along with the capability of advocacy and problem solving
- MBA from a top business school
- 4-10 years of strategy and deals consulting experience post MBA with top consulting organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.