Views:3630 Applications:676 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager/Director - ESG (7-16 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
- Member firms of the Price Waterhouse & Affiliates network in India invites applications for Manager/Senior Manager /Director in ESG for multiple locations Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai.
- Looking for interested candidates with 7-16 years experience in Sustainability Disciplines with strong experience in Non-financial reporting/ strategy development.
- Deep knowledge of various International Reporting Frameworks/Standards such as Integrated Reporting, GRI, TCFD, SASB, CDP, etc and SEBI mandated reporting frameworks such as BRR/BRSR
- Should have experience of having prepared/supported in preparation of Sustainability Reports/Integrated Reports using the above frameworks
- Knowledge and understanding of various global rating agencies/indices and experience of preparing responses for such agencies/indices
- Experience on having worked on formulation of ESG strategy including defining vision, KPIs and targets is desirable
- Experience of having worked on defining policies and processes for data collection, collation and reporting on KPIs/targets
- Should have experience of conducting Materiality Analysis and stakeholder engagement exercise for companies
- Identifying business opportunities and should have potential to contribute towards practice development.
- Expertise to provide technical inputs in preparing proposals and reports and make presentations to clients independently
- Should be fully aware of the developments globally and in India in the ESG space
- Masters degree (or higher) in relevant field (e.g., energy, environment, engineering, business).
- 7 to 16 years experience focused on Sustainability Disciplines with strong experience in Non-financial reporting/ strategy development.
- Should have multi-sectoral experience in project management for big corporates.
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and advise a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team to lead a broad range of corporate clients.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.