Views:910 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager/Senior Manager/Director - Audit - CA (6-12 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Member firms of the Price Waterhouse & Affiliates network in India invites applications for Manager/Senior Manager / Director in Audit for multiple locations Kolkata, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai.
Looking for interested candidates who are CA with experience between 6-12 years in Statutory Audit.
- Should have worked with reputed India firms (candidates from big 4 firms or from industry with prior firm experience would be preferred with difference in employment less than 2 years, since he/ she was part of an Audit firm)
- Reviews all contacts or potential contacts, clearly distinguishing between individuals who can make buying decisions, those who can influence decisions, and those who can get PwC access to decision makers.
- Viewed as a trusted business advisor by key client decision makers and develops deep working relationships at the highest levels of an organisation.
- Coaches the client where relevant and assists them in assessing options, and arriving at practical and achievable conclusions that the client fully owns, always considering the regulatory environment for particular clients.
- Identifies issues clients may not recognize and recommends solutions that are appropriate for client and business/ regulatory environment.
- Leads or participates in a knowledge network (Community of Practice).
- Demonstrates leadership, passion, enthusiasm and personal dedication to the Firms vision.
- Demonstrates confidence and expertise in the presentation of new ideas and deliverables.
- Does not compromise on quality or professional standards; stands ground in the face of client or internal pressure.
- Defines project strategy for multiple and/or complex projects.
- Advise clients and teams on technical accounting issues relating to IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Can actively manage multiple small and/ or medium-sized engagements simultaneously, or a large multi-location engagement, involving on an average 6 or more staff and 1 or more client staff. Adopts a holistic approach to the engagement by :
(a) understanding the rationale for the engagement; as well as
(b) making a conscious effort to understand the clients industry and business.
- Contribute to quality reviews for technical tasks on own projects.
- Negotiate billing (Fees & Expenses) schedules and raising invoices accordingly.
- Is able to actively define the scope of the assignment so as to maintain a balance between the effort, cost and expected value addition by the client.
Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the Audit Framework w.r.t:
a. Sampling Guidance
b. Working Paper Requirements
c. Re-performance Standards
d. Quality Requirements
e. Social Compliance reviews while guiding junior colleagues.
- Also demonstrate ability to tailor and then use appropriate methodology / practice aide /work plan for use during a client engagement.
- Technical skills - basic understanding of SOX (have done SOX related work is desirable), knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS (desirable).
- Reinvents oneself by developing new areas of expertise to address changes in work or business environment.
- Thorough technical knowledge on Corporate Law, Accounting Standards, Auditing Standards, CARO Principles, Companies Act
- Basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing (Desirable)
- Project Management Leading the project from the front, timely execution and completion, ability to foresee project pain areas and work out alternate resolutions
- Communication & Interpersonal good communication and presentation skills, ability to discuss and handle senior management of the clients, connecting well with the client and team members.
- Report writing clarity of thought, articulation of observation/issues, good command over written language
- Ability to prepare good proposals & have good networking skills
- General self starter, highly committed, self motivated, driven by objectives and high value system
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.