Associate Recruitment Manager at WEN
Views:434 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Operations/Transformation - Industry 4.0 - Manufacturing Firm (5-12 yrs)
Manager/Sr. Manager - Industry 4.0
Profile Description :
- Deliver Digital Operations (manufacturing)Transformation client engagements
- Manage project economics
- Support business development and pre-sales of Transformation engagements as an SME in Digital Manufacturing/ Industry 4.0
- Interface with internal technical teams to drive business requirements, solutioning, and testing phases of system implementation projects in Digital Operations (manufacturing) Transformation
- Interface with enterprise scale Industry 4.0 solution vendors, develop functional understanding and high-level technical knowledge of the solutions
- Develop customized implementation approaches as per client's industry and operations
- Support pipeline development activities (RFP response, proposals, client presentations, research for thought leadership content)
Must have Experience/Key expectations:
- Experienced consultants with 8-10 years of industry or consulting experience in Digital Operations (manufacturing) Transformation consulting.
- Delivered efficiency improvement, cycle time reduction, productivity improvement related cost savings through Digital Manufacturing projects
- Must have experience of working with Industrial Manufacturing (heavy engineering) or Chemicals manufacturing sector companies
- Should have in-depth understanding of Manufacturing Operations (Production Processes, Quality Management, Safety, Maintenance functions) and the inter-linkages of Manufacturing with Marketing/Sales/Engineering/Planning and Supply chain operations
- Should have the ability to drive client conversations during sales/presales , organize and lead workshops involving department heads / CxOs on various aspects of Digital Manufacturing
- Ability to conduct as-is assessments, analyze Pain points, recommend best practices, design to-be state Manufacturing operations model / capabilities ( processes , systems ) and develop detailed to-be business processes
- Should have dealt with projects involving at least 2-3 areas from across these topics : strategy and design for end-to-end Manufacturing / Industry 4.0 solution Implementation, predictive maintenance, production process/manufacturing automation, Manufacturing operations transformation using MES and/or IIoT platforms, Quality 4.0, Safety, PLM etc.
- Expertise (detailed understanding of modules, functionalities and pros/cons) using at least 2-3 enterprise-scale PLM / MES / WFM (work force management) /Predictive Maintenance solutions implemented using IIoT platforms to be able to evaluate solutions for client requirements and guide / work with implementation specialists for any system implementation
- Should have a perspective on what are the contemporary advancements in today's Manufacturing Operations- Use of AI, Digital Twins (product and process), Cyber Security of OT, Automation using Advanced Robotics, Use of AR/VR in shopfloors, Connected Supply Chain etc. and key challenges - manufacturing flexibility, sustainable manufacturing, integration with front office and back-office operations.
- Should be flexible to work across multiple sub-sectors as the situation demands
Good to have :
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Basic Understanding of ERP solutions
- Understanding of Digital Manufacturing frameworks e.g., SIRI by WEF
- Understanding of Manufacturing Process Improvements methodologies
- Understanding of application of Advanced analytics/ AI / ML in the area of Manufacturing Operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.