Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - Real Estate (4-7 yrs)
Key Responsibilties :
- Hands on experience for setting strategies for website development and growth based on traffic & SEO.
- Conceptualize, execute and manage Social Media Marketing initiatives, CPC campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Online Deals & Promotions, Coupons and Viral Marketing.
- Traffic building across category verticals using analytics to map, analyze user data, interpret online users behaviour, and measuring ROI across the digital media.
- Setting strategies and managing SEM, PPC, Affiliate marketing, Online Branding & PR, Lead Generation, Blogs, Forums, Webinars, Mobile marketing to achieve higher page views and unique visitors.
- Work closely with the content, design, production, quality assurance and IT teams to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
- Managing media buying and tracking online campaigns.
- Identify, execute and manage potential business alliances from the digital market place.
- Identifying high-growth and high-revenue opportunities and taking a lead on executing them.
Ensuring growth of traffic, revenue, conversion rate and revenue per visitor (RPV) and meet the direct sales targets
- Conceptualise and execute lead servicing strategies for optimizing CPLs, qualified lead to walk-in ratios, thereby working consistently towards 35% direct conversions
- Someone from ecommerce industry preferred.
- MBA from a top-tier school with an engineering degree preferred