Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - Ayurvedic Medicines/Pharma (6-10 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager/ Sr. Digital Marketing Manager - Indian pharmaceutical firm specialized in Ayurvedic medicines
The role shall entail building & leading the digital marketing function:
Brief job description & responsibilities shall be as below:
- Build and lead a team or liaise with agencies executing various functions under Digital Marketing viz. Performance Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Influencer and affiliate marketing, Search Engine Optimization and other facets.
- Lead, strategize and execute the 360 degree Digital marketing strategy through various functions under Digital marketing to achieve business objectives.
- Leading and executing the strategy on Content generation as may be required for the brand.
- Leading the brand communication on ecommerce channel for the company with various platforms in the domestic and export market.
- Attaining specific goals in marketing communication, building brand image and achieving sales targets through digital media.
- Strategizing on creating a digital presence for the brand, budgeting, media planning, execution of strategies to enhance brand awareness and sales.
- Ideating on new strategies to enhance offline sales through Digital marketing specific to business requirements.
- Developing, Building, creating and marketing of digital assets such as websites and mobile applications etc.
- Using Digital Marketing strategies for marketing a product, whether digital or not. This may include online adverts, viral YouTube videos or any online marketing campaign
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Strategize on customer acquisition, retention, loyalty and any other areas to create long term customer retention.
- Ideating on creation of printed materials such as brochures and posters as well as executing online marketing campaigns
Some of the responsibilities below:
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Performing activities relating to Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs
- Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources
- Promoting employer's products and/or services in the digital space
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Given that it would be a new brand, you may also have to participate in the branding exercise to the extent required.