HR at Fin Search Consultants LLP
Views:539 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager/DGM/GM - Product Management - Hospitality (4-15 yrs)
Mandatory Experience :
- Product Management experience in consumer internet product
- Experience in various aspects of large scale consumer products - competitive analysis, UX and UI, funnel & drop off analysis, growth strategies, ecommerce transaction flows, post order customer experience. Should have achieved ambitious KPIs
- Hands-on experience of roadmap planning, writing PRDs, JIRAs, wireframing, working with designers, detailed discussion with Technology team on solutioning, active engagement with various stakeholders to get work done.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data in finding business and product issues.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams/functions, senior and peer stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit to take initiative, deliver results in a high-growth and dynamic environment
Strong execution skills and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present ideas and product pitch/plan clearly to Senior Management and able to get their buy in.
Product Manager Role Description :
- Own a product or category in Recharge and Utilities product
- Completely own end of end product management - competitive analysis, market and user feedback,, UX and UI, funnel & drop off analysis, transaction flows, integration with 3rd party merchants and partners, post order customer experience and CST issues
- Regular Data analysis, Key metric tracking, product update to all stakeholders
- Maintain 2-3 months of detailed Roadmap/Backlog, requirement Prioritization, sprint planning and execution