Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:221 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager/Senior Manager - Demand Planner - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Firm (8-10 yrs)
Education & Experience:
The candidate should:
1. Education - MBA (MBA in Operation is preferred)
2. Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing & Planning
3. Competencies/ Skill sets -Advance excel, Communication, Presentation skill, Data Analytics, Basic Understanding of Pharma Quality and Regulatory Environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Optimizing & maximizing the sales revenue across product & customer by aligning it with supply & Budget.
2) Responsible for providing monthly sales plan & allocation of API molecules for B2B commercial team.
3) Daily tracking of the transactions from agreed sales plan and getting it billed & dispatched by coordinating with SCM & Logistics team.
4) Collating and analyzing 3 months rolling forecasts (RFC) across multiple regions & communicating the projections to SCM for production planning.
5) Preparing Revenue plan & capacity mapping for the Quarter by aligning it with SCM & Finance.
6) Driving S&OP meeting with various stakeholders to align manufacturing plan & supply timelines for commercial as well as new molecules.
7) Analyzing the budget Vs actual performance for various regions within the commercial team & providing insights to the senior leadership to optimize the revenue.
8) Conduct periodic meetings with cross functional teams to identify critical issues related to supply & demand to expedite the resolution.
9) Help commercial team with analyzing nonmoving inventory / available inventory from all the sites to create new business opportunity.
10) Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have relevant experience in working with cross functional teams and stakeholder management