Senior Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:2717 Applications:587 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:192
Manager/Senior Manager - Data Analytics/Decision Analytics (8-15 yrs)
Expertise in analytics in Technology, telecom or entertainment/media space in the areas (but not limited to) sales analytics, pricing & profitability analytics, marketing analytics, churn/attrition/retention analytics, supply chain and inventory optimization, ad sales effectiveness, digital channels effectiveness, market mix modelling
- Advanced level programming in SQL and Python
- Expertise in analytics tools like SAS and R
- Expertise with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire etc.
- Multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. Responsible for incorporating client/user feedback into the Product.
- Ability to think through complex user scenarios and design simple yet effective user
- Knowledge or working experience in AI or ML would be an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Embed analytics into buy side and sell side of deals.
- Help Information & Analytics Practice make a bigger impact in Firm's overall positioning in the market
- Work closely with Information & Analytics Practice leadership in leading the team and develop capabilities
- Project Delivery and Management
- Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
- Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics discussions
- Structure the approach and deliverables for multiple analytics engagements simultaneously
- Manage team members proactively
- Help junior members develop the analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by team
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis