Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:373 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager/Senior Manager - Cyber Security - Manufacturing Firm (14-25 yrs)
This position will take overall responsibility of Information Technology Security and Cyber Security of the organization. This position would report to IT Head. Responsibilities include scoping of requirements, design, development, implementation, incident response, budgets and adherence to all necessary protocols, regulations and any legal requirements of IT/Cyber security.
- Identify information security goals and objectives consistent with organization business need/objectives.
- Define the scope and boundaries of the information security program.
- Understand legal and regulatory requirement.
- Define information security implementation strategies.
- Define risk management framework.
- Define information security measurement metrics and other key performance indicators.
- Get approval for information security plan, budget and resources from top management.
- Define formal process for creating, documenting, reviewing, updating, and implementing security policies and Define information security policy.
- Define policy for classification of information and information assets.
- Get approval of information security policies, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, reviewing and improving strategic organization wide information security and risk management plan.
- Disseminate information security policies, procedures and guideline to all concerned.
- Enforce implementation of approved information security policies, procedures, guideline and ISMS etc.
- Periodically evaluate and review effectiveness of information security policies, procedures, standards, guideline and processes, ISMS etc.
- Monitor and react to alerts and advisories with respect to new vulnerabilities / threats
- Implement automated and continuous monitoring of security incidents.
- Maintain a record of information security incidents and breaches.
- Take remedial action to reduce / diminish the impact of information security incidents and breaches.
- Raise information security awareness among management, employees, contractors and other stake holders.
- Provide role-based training on information security to the workforce.
- Coordinate and lead in implementation of Disaster Recovery (DR)/Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Periodically conduct mock drill to evaluate effectiveness of DR/BCP
- Coordinate with external agencies to perform information security audit at least annually or whenever significant changes have been made in IT systems/Infrastructure.
- Prepare information security audit report along with recommendations for improving information security.
- Appraise senior management on status of information security audit findings and issue resolutions.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Btech / Mtech - IT
- Atleast 14 yrs of experience in Cyber Security
- Prior experience in Big 4 , Manufacturing , IT security Practicing Firm, IT services
-Should hold any of these certification - Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) OR Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) OR Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) OR
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Should have prior experience in policy development and implementation
- Incident Management
- Ability to define, simplify, standardize processes and implement best practices
- Proactive thinking and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized, highly system and process-oriented approach
- Good business partner with customer orientation.
- Self-starter who can manage a range priorities and projects.
- Ability to question status quo and bring in best in class practices.
- Ability to inspire and rally team around business objectives and excellence
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.