HR Consultant at New Way Staffing Pvt Ltd
Views:4461 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Sales (3-15 yrs)
We have Urgent Opening for one of leading Company in Corporate Industry
Position Title : Manager/Senior Manager CORPORATE SALES
Location : Gurugram / Dwarka
Reporting to : National Sales Manager
Reported by : Sales Team
Job Responsibility :
To achieve overall sales target of the organization by planning and motivating the sales team. The main focus is on Client Acquisition (Generating new clients) and Client Retention (generating more business from existing clients), collecting market information and developing new market segments.
Target Allocation and Monitoring
- To set Yearly Sales for the sales team
- To Review and monitor the progress of the sales target through Weekly, Monthly reporting
- To keep abreast with the competition activity
- To fine tune sales strategy like pricing, service offerings as per the prevailing market conditions.
- To achieve the sales target
- To collect market information
- To plan and implement sales system
- To assign tasks / targets to the sales team
- To identify and develop new markets / clients
- To develop business contacts
- To monitor the Performance of the Sales Team vs. Assigned Targets
- Motivating the sales team for meeting the sales targets.
- To prepare a comprehensive monthly report of the sales report
- To service the existing clients
- To work in close co-ordination with counter staff and also the fleet to ensure that the expected level of service is provided to the client.
- To ensure that proper billing is done and clients have been properly charged.
- To ensure that payments are collected on time and there is no credit beyond the specified period.
- To review customer satisfaction levels at all times, identify problems and initiate corrective measures in this regard in conjunction with the Area/ Branch Manager.
- To keep track of the competition activities and analyze the effect on our business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.