Senior Consultant at Mavens T/A Antal International Network
Views:8103 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Manager/Senior Manager/Consultant - Lean - Auto/Manufacturing - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (10-18 yrs)
Technical Capability :
- An in-depth knowledge of Lean /Six Sigma and Supply chain principles. Hands on experience of having implemented > 10 on-site transformation projects.
- Strong in the areas of Andon, Production planning and scheduling, warehouse design, shop floor management, material handling.
- Prior experience in Auto/component manufacturing around, paint shop, fabrication experience will be desirable.
- Digital Strategy experience with a specific focus on Digital Ops.
- Prior experience with SCM/ LSS tools and software will be beneficial.
- Prior experience of Digital Operations and Instrumentation (SCADA, PLC, sensors, digital lean...) will be preferable.
Education / Experience Required :
- A strong academic track record including MBA (B school only), B Tech /BE from top colleges.
- 12-18 years of professional work experience in Operations and Supply Chain Practice.
- Management consulting experience in the above domain
Client service :
- Managing or leading multiple consulting projects and ensuring on-time delivery for clients in the Automotive, Metals, and Mining, Healthcare and Pharma industries/ Manufacturing sector.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned implementation projects.
- Ensure all required client implementation tasks are accomplished to the appropriate standards.
- Achieve high client satisfaction ratings.
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
- Serving as a key point of contact with the client.
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables.
- Providing follow-up with the client after the project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Capability Building
- Supporting the development of intellectual property for use in future engagements.
- Developing Industry thought leadership and pre-sales collaterals w.r.t select industry
- Direct consulting teams through consistent participation in team meetings.
- Providing high-level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to the client.
- Sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions to clients.
- Leading ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning, and development.
- At least 10+ years- experience in on-site project Management consulting or a combination of consulting with Automotive/Manufacturing industry experience with evidence of career progression.
- A willingness or ability to travel.