Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:1467 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible to take care of Comp & Ben point; which covers Corporate Functions
- This position will be responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication and administration of the organization's compensation and benefits programs.
- This position also ensures that the compensation and benefits programs support the organization's strategic objectives and meet the legal requirements. The incumbent of this position will interface with senior executives, business leaders and Human Resource business partners and have extensive involvement in the preparation of materials being presented to senior management.
- Oversees the development, implementation and maintenance of compensation and benefit policies and programs, which support company objectives and HR practices.
- Ensures programs are current with regard to trends, practices and costs. Provides HR and management with ongoing consultation, and develops processes and tools which facilitate the administration of effective, equitable and compliant programs.
- Up to date market knowledge will also include current tax implications particularly in relation to benefits and pay
- Provides guidance, advice, analysis, and training of Human Resources departments in connection with compensation and benefits policies.
- MBA from a Good B School (XLRI, TISS, XLRI, Symbiosis, MDI, IMT, Delhi School of Economics, MHROD, FMS, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, NMIMS, S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, SPJIMR, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, JBIMS
- Good Analytics and Data Crunching mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Startup experience preferred
- Should be able to work in a fast paced startup environment