Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:3302 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Manager/Senior Manager - Civil Valuations - Real Estate (5-13 yrs)
- Key responsibilities include Valuation Assignments of Real Estate Projects for Construction Finance.
- Tracking and Monitoring Construction and Market Intelligence for the same.
- Assigning and Approving Internal Group Valuation and Monitoring Assignments to Technical Managers within region.
- Identifying Risks within projects basis EWS Risk Framework.
- Financial Modeling, Feasibility Studies, Project Valuation and Construction Cost Analysis of Real Estate Projects.
- Setup technical process, empanel & manage vendors, develop local technical policy for newly started branches. Training the team with policy & guidelines on regular basis. Carry out spot audit checks on frequent basis.
- Responsible for Property Valuations, Building Bylaws compliance, Property Documentation, Monitoring and Cross audits.
- Ensuring compliance with technical norms for the area in line with those set out as per the process.
- Technical due diligence of property to be funded.
- Checking & validating valuation reports given by valuation agencies.
- Timely collection and updating the amendments in development control regulations affecting real estate sector.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.