Director at The Hub of Elevation
Views:2194 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager/Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Corporate Affairs/Company Secretary - Insurance (8-12 yrs)
Manager/ Sr. Manager/ Chief Manager - Corporate Affairs / Company secretary
Vacancy with one of leading companies in Insurance sector
Key role & responsibilities :
- Co-coordinating in preparation for Board and Committee meetings, preparation of agenda sets etc.
- Keeping a track of actionable of all meetings.
- Preparation of all forms to be filed with ROC
- Keeping and updating all statutory registers, records, and other documents on a real time basis
- Maintaining, updating, and indexing of all working files related to Company Affairs and compliance on a real time basis
- Posting circulars, amendments, enactments and new provisions in Corporate laws, FEMA, IRDA ACT, Regulation, Rules etc.
- Compliance with FEMA, IRDA Corporate Governance Guidelines, Corporate laws etc.
- Cross functional coordination and support for compliance related activities under Insurance Act and IRDA regulation.
- Additional responsibilities in the Legal function on case to case basis
Qualification required :
- CS & LLB or
- CS & CA
Experience required :
- Should have 8 to 12 years of experience (including minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Company Secretarial function)
- Industry Preference : Insurance/ Banking/ Financial (preferable)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.