Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:2472 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:221
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Transformation (7-13 yrs)
Business transformation job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 7 years- experience in design and implementation of business transformational and operational excellence. You will use your experience in operating model / process design and implementation engagements to deliver value to the global organization. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career in as senior manager/manager. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: Leading provider of investment research serving different market regions across the globe.
- Drive significant impact to the business by executing transformational projects for different business lines
- Support thought leadership on future state operating models and processes with special emphasis on capabilities such as AI, Machine Learning, RPA, etc.
- Contribute to / lead enterprise wide initiatives focused on defining and implementing efficient and future ready processes and operating models incorporating latest technologies (AI / Machine Learning / RPA, etc.) and methodologies (design thinking, lean / agile, etc.)
- Collaboratively work with global stakeholders on engagements to deliver impactful results
- Act as a change agent and manage end to end delivery of work streams on projects
- Support / collaborate with business leaders to develop and implement comprehensive business improvement plans that support the business strategy.
- Facilitate adoption, implementation and sustainability of Agile / LEAN processes, practices, principles and mindset
- Provide critical thinking to help teams link their strategic goals to execution plan
- Hands on experience in working on business transformation design and implementation engagements focused on operating model and process improvements
- Must be able to communicate well with all levels of the organization from team members to senior leaders.
- Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team in a collaborative way. Influence employees at all levels
- Must be able to ensure lean transformation design principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical skills across academic and professional experience
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.