Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3145 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Real Estate Private Equity Fund (3-8 yrs)
If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join India's multi-business Conglomerate and be proud to be a part of it!!
Our Client is a US$ 3 billion Indian multi-business conglomerate group with interests in financial services, healthcare and insurance.
- As the Manager/Senior Manager Business Development, you will be responsible for developing real estate investment analysis and financial information in the form of memos and financial models.
- You will also be responsible for providing recommendations, monitoring and managing investments and leveraging relationships in the real estate sector.
What you will do :
- Developing financial models to analyze opportunities
- Conducting research on property sector and contributing towards qualitative and quantitative analysis of broader work streams
- Assisting in the underwriting process of real estate investments
- Preparing quantitative analysis of asset business plans
- Reviewing budgets, preparing business plans, interacting with all teams to monitor and analyze performance
- Preparing and presenting investment proposals for new projects to the investment committee
- Reviewing capital commitments and distributions related to real estate investments
- MBA (Finance) from a tier 1/2 college with graduation from a tier 1 college
- Experience in investment side pertaining to real estate is highly preferred
- Demonstrable experience of 3-8 years with experience in evaluating commercial real estate deals
- Experience in Financial analysis, Market Research and financial modelling for all Real Estate Asset classes under diverse scenarios is a great plus
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- Analytical thinking and presentation skills
- Energetic and passionate professional with ability to work with a diverse stakeholder set, both internally and externally
- Impressive and polished communication skills
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 18,00,000 to 20,00,000