Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:498 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager/Senior Manager - Brand & Marketing (6-11 yrs)
Brand Management :
- Conceptualize and execute the annual marketing calendar: Design and execute campaigns across various media-both offline and online,
- Developing and implementing marketing communications plans that drive the demand for company products
- Brand Building by means of external and internal communications including information on new launches, product related communication, marketing developments, and regular information flow from the brand.
- To champion marketing programmes in the field to create a great consumer connect for the brands within the categories.
- Work with the training team to develop effective product training & selling skills training & experiential modules for relevant stakeholders..
- Plan & Execute marketing communication initiatives including product launches, exhibitions, ATL BTL campaigns & corporate events for both
- Domestic & International Market. Developing Brand support programs(BTL) of engaging Channel Partners , Specifiers (Architects) & Installers
- Content writing: Content development for the print editorials, questionnaire, brand intro's, website, brochures, newsletter etc.
- Digital - Driving Digital presence for the Brand including website conceptualization, updation & Integrated Digital Campaigns spread across the year
- To ensure that all marketing documents & materials are properly stored & maintained.
- Collateral Management - Ensuring all collaterals of the brand are updated regularly and periodically reviewing their available in all markets
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing communications via lead tracking and periodic analysis
- Standardize Branding & display across the country for the product line.
- In shop Merchandise & retail brand visibility development.
- Media Planning, Buying & Negotiations :Responsible for managing complete media planning spread across Digital & Print. Liaison with Agency & Vendors for all marketing led plans. Coordinating with the internal teams to understand their requirements and working towards them.
- Agency Management- Development of communication strategy & Creatives along with ensuring its implementation in line with projected outcomes via agency on board. Developing new communication campaigns and programs, aimed for reaching sales targets including trade schemes.
- Work with the relevant functions (Customer Support, Legal, Finance, Operations etc.).
- Closely working with the Plant team on new Product development keeping in mind the current market trends.
- Manage product lifecycles for each of the sub-brands..relaunches for our key brands at the right time.
- To play a lead role in the PLP process & ensure faster speed to market for introduction of new products
- Do competitive analysis on an ongoing basis for each of the product categories. Identify new products to be launched in the market based on emerging market trends and prepare business case for launching the same.
- Track monthly sales to provide forecasts for each of the product categories.