Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:4851 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager/Senior Manager - BI Analytics & Data Warehousing - BPO (5-10 yrs)
Manager / Sr Mgr Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics & Datawarehousing for an MNC BPO
Job Responsibilities :
- Strong background in ETL, Data warehousing and with interest in data mining and ability to derive key business trends from data. Person should have strong experience with all standard data warehousing technical components (e.g. ETL, Reporting, Data Model), infrastructure (e.g. hardware and software) and their integration.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with star schema and dimensional models, and demonstrate ability to learn new technologies quickly. The individual is expected to build efficient, flexible, extensible, and scalable ETL design and mappings. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required as the candidate will work very closely with diverse teams and senior leadership
- You know and love working with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional data-sets, and can partner with customers to answer key business questions. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Design, build and own all the components of a high volume data warehouse end to end.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from a wide variety of data sources
- Build efficient data models using industry best practices and metadata for ad hoc and pre-built reporting
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Design, implement, and support a self-service platform providing ad hoc access to large datasets
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions
- Provides input and recommendations on technical issues to BI engineers and business analysts
- Basic Qualifications / Experience :
Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years of experience in business intelligence space
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts and experience building them with large-scale, complex datasets
- Strong data modelling skills with solid knowledge of various industry standards such as dimensional modelling, star schemas etc
- Knowledge of Advanced SQL and a programming language
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, RDS, S3, EMR, EML
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, OBIEE or other BI packages.
- Experience designing and operating very large Data Warehouses
- Experience with scripting for automation (e.g., Unix shell scripting, Python, Perl, Ruby).
Interested candidates call us 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.