HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:194 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Legal - Insurance (8-15 yrs)
Legal Manager/Sr.Legal Manager/AVP-Legal
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 8 - 15 Years
Function : Legal
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
- Identifies business objectives of direct sales / licensing/consulting transactions, related issues, and facilitates risk/benefit analysis.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates major account agreements, consulting agreements, special licensing, non-disclosure agreements, terms and amendments for customers
- Drives contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution. Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input.
- Maintains a deep understanding of Autodesk contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations of IRDAI.
- Abide by the rules of IRDAI, its manuals, corporate agents, customers etc.
- Interprets contracts and advises sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities;
- Translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans.
- Ensure that all confidential information is handled in accordance with Company protocols, procedures.
- Ensure all contacts and interactions are of highest standard (written/phone/face-to-face), to communicate clearly and appropriately to all stakeholders
- Continually assess the requirement for systems solutions as they relate to department related activity.
- Tracking IRDAI guidelines and regulations, identifying actionable and collaborating with cross-functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels of organization.
- Preparation and submission of various returns, reports and communication to IRDAI in timely manner.
- Handling regulatory inspection and audits
- Advising functions regarding compliance with applicable laws
- Handling Quarterly Compliance certification process and internal controls
- Implementation of Compliance Management Tool in the organization, dealing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders for its implementation and effective working
- Maintain and organize compliance records in consonance with internal controls and audit mechanism.
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time