Consultant at Live Connections
Views:4094 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Legal - BFSI (8-13 yrs)
Required competencies :
Application of the Group values (Team Spirit, Professionalism and Innovation) in your day to day job with your team members and clients, the position also requires specific competencies
Technical / Functional skills :
- Should be a Law graduate with minimum of 8-12 years (in similar activities with leading Banks or Financial Institutions
- Exposure towards European/Asian market
- Sound knowledge of Contract Law
- Extensive experience in ISDA Negotiation,drafting and negotiating International Commercial Contracts and Agreements, especially ISDA Master Agreement, Global Master Repurchase Agreement, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Non Disclosure Agreements.
- Excellent collaboration and Team Management Skills (Motivation, Training, Improving productivity and Quality) for Senior Legal Analyst
- Good managerial abilities
- SME in the field of derivatives
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Drafting, negotiating and executing ISDA Negotation, ISDA Master Agreements, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Give-Up Agreements and related documentation in compliance with global standards.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with the internal stakeholders such as Credit Risk Management, Collateral Management, Operations, Treasury, Business and Tax teams during the process of drafting and negotiation of contracts
- To input client and contract data into the bank's systems and update on a real time basis
- Assisting in special projects such as contracts review and contracts abstraction
- Keeping a track of entire contractual process and providing critical analysis on executed contracts.
- Training and managing interns on market documentation
- Monitor the stage wise progress of the matters and assist the negotiators in faster movement of the matters
- Handle tough negotiations and assist the negotiators on client calls and internal clarifications where required.
- Handle weekly business line calls and identify the blocking points and help negotiators in moving forward
- Interact regularly with the on boarding teams to ensure the required documents are available for starting a matter.
- Handle feedback and escalations
Important : Looking someone with strong ISDA Negotation
Contact No : 8296896883
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.