Specialist Recruiter at Ramsol Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3572 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Information Security Audit/IT Audit - Investment Bank (7-15 yrs)
Client : Investment Banking
Work Location: Bangalore
Positions : Manager / Senior Manager / AVP
JD: IS Audit or IT Audit
Mandatory - Certifications : CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA and / or product certifications in the niche domains of Cloud computing/ Virtualization
Qualification : Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
- Hands-on experience of IT Audit, information security and risk management
- Preferred skills in software development and project management (preferably AGILE methodologies XP, SCRUM, Lean Development)
- Working experience in Object Oriented languages (Java, C# or dot Net, C++)
- Exposure to Systems and Process Assurance audits (Application Controls)
ROLE DESCRIPTION (SUMMARY):
- Leads several IS audit assignments running in parallel and manages the teams (Senior Auditors, Auditors and Audit trainees). Contribute in Developing the Shared Service Platform for IGAD
- Lead the delivery of the platform from functional, financial, people allocation and management perspective
- Responsible for Continuous Monitoring activities, and risk assessment for business areas assigned by the Audit Director / Audit Management.
- Complete planning, execution and reporting of audits both within India and other locations as directed by the Audit Director/ Audit Management.
- Perform projects and special assignments as required.
- Ensure timely and complete follow-up (review, validation, and documentation) of outstanding audit recommendations.
- Coach, provide feedback, and on the job training to audit staff under their supervision.
- Maintain an appropriate level of interaction/ co-operation with auditees so as to maintain positive business relationships.
- Effective Stakeholder management as a part of Continuous audit monitoring
- Management of shared service resources including, training, planning and their allocation to missions ensuring appropriate level of resource utilization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.