Recruitment Consultant at Banking & Insurance
Views:454 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Forex Dealer - BFSI (5-12 yrs)
Job Role/Title: Dealer-Forex Dealer
Department: Treasury Front Office
Location: BKC, Mumbai
Reports To (Role): Head Treasury/ Chief Dealer
As a Forex Dealer the role will be
- To develop a Trading strategy to maximize income out of trading in USD/INR and Cross Currency pairs.
- Understanding of Fundamental and Technical aspects for taking trading positions in Forex Market.
- To develop new products, business relationships and enhance existing relationships.
- Taking Proprietary trading position in USD/INR and cross currency pairs to achieve the targeted income.
- Quote Forex rate to merchant and cover the position in the interbank market.
- Maintain net overnight open position and AGL as per Bank's prescriptions.
- Hedging FCNR (B) in forex forward market using appropriate products.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Increase wallet share of the bank through customer transactions.
- Hedging of PCFC. Borrowing and lending in Foreign currency.
- Prepare Card rate and circulate to concerned departments.
- Manage Nostro balances to ensure maintenance of optimum balances.
- Manage fund flows and getting it tallied with Treasury Back office.