Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director - Climate Finance (5-15 yrs)
IMPORTANT: This opportunity is for candidates looking to transition from the private sector to the social impact space, specifically to non-profit organisations. This means compensations will not be at par with private sector jobs in climate finance and a certain level of pay cut is likely to be applicable for this position(s).
Job description mentioned below:
Your key responsibilities:
- Delivery of high quality projects, driven by the European Green Deal and to support EU Institutions in charge of policy making as well as project specific bankability assessment
- Business development, including the preparation/drafting of proposals in response to calls for tender or service requests by EU institutions
- Regular meetings internally at the org and with EU level clients and stakeholders, including preparation and delivery of presentations
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or Law (minimum requirement)
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English are essential.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably including: project finance, financial/commercial due diligence, financial modeling, venture capital, infrastructure financing
- Specific experience should cover at least one or more of the following: renewable energy projects, hydrogen and CCS projects
- Possible experience with transforming projects such as digitalization and automation programmes would be highly valued
- Strong analytical, qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn, proactivity, openness to work in a multicultural environment and in a team, with a good degree of autonomy