CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:272 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Sales - Insurance (3-5 yrs)
Manager / Sr. Manager / Assistant Vice President- Japanese MNC
- Responsible for new business development for JCS desk.
- Co-ordination and close communication with Japan for Global Programmes.
- Responsible for cross selling of products for Global clients.
- Co-ordination with various branch colleagues for effective client servicing.
- Maintain relationship with Japanese insurance companies.
- Perform as primary interface for Global Management with regards to customer escalations.
- Creating and implementing business planning processes and support in strategy development.
- Retaining and expanding existing client relationships.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- MSOffice Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in Japanese language written and verbal
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional selling& negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication, Public Oratory and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development / Client Retention managing corporate and multinational clients.
- MBA from a reputed B - School
Role: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Industry Type: Insurance
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: BD / Pre Sales
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
- New Client Acquisition, new business development relationship management, Corporate Business Development, client relationc, ommunication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.