Consultant at Skillventory
Views:3136 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Business Analyst - Operational Risk Management - Bank (1-10 yrs)
Designation : Manager/ Senior Manager / AVP - Business Analyst - Risk Function
Reporting to : Risk Business Analyst Team Lead
- Operational Risk department of the Bank is responsible for the measurement and management of Operational risk for the Bank.
- You will be the Project Manager for identified developments and will be responsible for requirements gathering, Business requirement documentation (BRD), outlining operating processes, partnering with Technology team in Systems development, UAT, final project delivery, Assist technology team in User training, identifying opportunities for improvement and contributing to end user training.
- End to End project management of the system developments / enhancements
- Liaise with Functional teams of Operational Risk and Technology team of the Bank to
Garner requirements from Functional teams of Operational Risk for new system development / system enhancements
Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of requirements and acceptance phases of projects
Develop test plans and execute testing, including leading the systems and acceptance testing
Conduct UAT based on test cases discussed with Functional teams of Operational Risk
- Resolve conflicts and issues of medium complexity, escalating others as appropriate
- Ensure adequate end-user documentation and training
- Participate in evaluation of 3rd-party vendors and software
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.