Manager/Senior/Lead - Statistician - Pharma (5-10 yrs)
Manager/Senior /Lead Statistician
- PhD (Statistics) with or without relevant experience (OR) MSc (Statistics) with >5 yrs relevant experience in the design, execution, analysis and interpretation of clinical trials.
- Expertise in a broad range of statistical methodologies (e.g. Experimental design, mixed models, Bayesian methods, linear and nonlinear regression etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; record of building and maintaining strong working relationships; demonstrated ability to explain novel and standard methods, both to fellow statisticians and to scientific and clinical colleagues.
- Excellent influencing skills, which are applied effectively at all levels of an organization and across multiple functions.
Experience in applying any of the following methodologies:
- Experimental design, mixed models, Bayesian methods, linear and nonlinear regression and repeated measures.
- Experience with modeling and simulation, and other innovative methodologies.
- Evidence of statistical innovation and technical statistical strength in clinical trial domain.
- Experience in submissions and interacting with regulatory bodies.
- Experience of working with, and co-coordinating CROs.
- Strong time management skills; able to effectively organize and manage a variety of tasks across different projects.
- Providing statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies.
- Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies.
- Building and maintaining effective strategic working relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs.
- Identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicines development.
- Keeping up-to-date with latest developments in the field of statistics and exploring applicability within the organization.
- Managing conflicting demands and priorities.
- Developing creative solutions and applying to problems.
If you have strong ambition, solid technical skills and passion for innovation and global-working, and you want to make a difference to patients' lives then you could be the future of Quantitative Sciences India (QSI) department, based in Bangalore.
We are GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited, a world-leading Healthcare company with a mission to help people Do more, Feel better, Live longer. More than a billion patients use our products every day and we improve hundreds of millions of lives through the Sustainable Living Plan.
Our Statisticians and Programmers belong to an established and large department of that has built a strong reputation over its almost 20 year's heritage. With strong leadership, rich talent and high energy levels, our staff achieve their goals both professionally and personally. They play key roles on therapeutically aligned, cross functional and global teams, supporting the design, analysis and reporting of clinical trials. The roles are diverse, exciting and rewarding and training opportunities are plentiful. There are even possibilities for International travel.
We have a number of ambitious goals to achieve in 2017, including a move to brand new state-of-the-art premises situated in the heart of Bangalore, and a significant expansion to grow the department.
Our greatest assets are our people so read on to find out more information about the range of exciting career opportunities currently available for Statisticians and Programmers with differing levels of experience; from new graduate to senior and managerial level roles. ..Are you the new talent that we're looking for?
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.